Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Village at Wintertime

It is day 12 of the 30 day coloring challenge- Wahoo!  I am keeping up!


 I have so many of these beautiful Starform sticker sheets! This sheet has 3 different Christmas scenes- it is on sheet 8502. You peel the sticker off the sheet and attach to cardstock. I applied double sided adhesive first, then the Glitz Glitter, and colored right on top of the glitter using Copic markers.
 The red is embossed with a retired SU EF that looks like poinsettias. 

Challenges: 
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge- AG
Christmas Card Challenges CC21- AG
Crazy 4 Challenges- Use glitter

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

6 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Shelly that is a beautiful Christmas card. I haven't seen those stickers before they are so beautiful.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card Shelly. Love and the sparkle !! I am just 'sort of' keeping up with the challenge... came to a grinding halt these last couple of days.
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, this is really pretty!

Donna said...

I really like this card! The stain glass effect is really stunning! Just a cute Christmas card that really caught my eye!

La Papera Gialla said...

Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges and good luck!
Monica - CCC DT

Lynn McAuley said...

What a fun holiday design!! Wonderful work, Shelly!