Sunday, September 25, 2016

Sunflowers and Coins

I made an ATC for a lottery we have on About Oriental Art Yahoo Group (AOSA).  Our theme was Sunflowers and a coin and of course, an Oriental themed design.


 I had a napkin with a sunflower on it. I pulled off the back layers, then crumpled it up. I took ATC blank and put it through the Xyron. I uncrumpled the napkin and applied it to the sticky side of the ATC. I stamped some Kanji in Black then stamped and a little gold Kanji. Added some gold cord, then added the stamped and embossed Asian coin. I had to add some shimmer with Wink of Stella. Then, dragged the ATC through Versamark and added a touch of gold on the edges.
  We are off to Colorado on Wednesday for the wedding next Sunday.  Wish us good weather and sunshine.  Life is Good!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

12 comments:

Marilyn said...

Wow, wow, wow... this is both amazing and beautiful. I love the colours and depth to the piece and am in total awe.... heck, I would have been stuck as soon as I read the theme!

Lynn McAuley said...

Your ATC is an amazing beauty, Shelly! I love every perfect detail!

*Vicki* said...

I would have never guessed that this was a napkin!! Wow! This is really gorgeous Shelly!! Fabulous colors, texture and design! :)

jimlynn said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!
Lynn

:: BlueInks :: said...

Wow, those are some techniques! The final result is great!!! The colors and textures are perfect.

NanaConnie said...

Delightful ATC, Shelly! We've missed you the last couple of weeks. :-D Enjoy the trip to Colorado.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! This card is gorgeous!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

That sunflower napkin is awesome. What a great way to create a background for your wonderful coin.

Carol W said...

WOW, WOW, WOW what a STUNNING card!!!

Anne Temple said...

This is gorgeous! I never would have guessed it was a napkin.

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

OMG I love love love this card! You did a beautiful job!

Katydid Cards said...

This is a beauty, Shelly!