Tuesday, August 2, 2016

DTGD day 3 plus one




I am not sure I can keep this up, but here is one from day 2 and all of day 3 of Dare to Get Dirty (DTGD) from SCS.

  This is for my neighbor's daughter and SIL- who are having a baby boy in October : )  Nowadays, you can have a blood test done that tells you the sex of the baby......  I loved trying ou this new Gina Marie die- and I made 4 of the quilt backgrounds- so will make a few more in the future..... The banners are Joy Craft, the Joy-Lawn Fawn, The cap letters are Crafty Ann, Small letters Memory Box, DP is Lost and Found Breeze.



 Next, a fun card- I have been wanting to try a coffee card using distress inks and a shaker as well- used beads and glass shards glitter in blue.  The die is Memory Box and the Sentiment is SU.


Oh, I had to make an Asian card- the background is a technique I learned in Technique Junkies and gives it a metallic look, added German Scrap and fussy cut the images.  The images are embossed and colored carefully with Copics.  I swipe off the end of the marker as soon as I am done coloring to get any of the EP off the tip. Stamps are both Technique Junkies

And, I got out some more unused stamps- had to have them, and made a card for my hubby.  I tried to make this CAS... He is so sweet- made dinner last night as I was on a roll stamping : )   These stamps are Lawn Fawn.



I wanted to watercolor a bit more- love this unused image. I used Distress inks which react to water- and added some interesting green to the sky- oh well- I will know for next time! Ahhh, does't this look relaxing???  This image is from Technique Junkies.

And finally, a Birthday card for my dear friends hubby- who is 60 on Friday!  Another unused stamp- this is from Su SAB- not this tear...maybe 2 yrs ago???

I will get to blogs once I come up for air.....  Thanks for your understanding and support!
Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

6 comments:

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

You never fail to impress me! Love every one of them!

kiwimeskreations said...

You have been busy Shelly - not too much sitting with all this card making??? Love the results, esapecially the 'Asian' one!!
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

wow! Wow! WOW!!! So many cards to love!

Donna said...

You have been one busy little beaver. Awesome cards! I especially love the baby card. But I am into baby stuff lately. LOL! Hope you are enjoying your retirement and having fun creating!

Lynn McAuley said...

Each one a unique beauty! Well done, Shelly!

:: BlueInks :: said...

You are on fire!!!! That baby banner and those coffee cups are especially cute.