Friday, September 4, 2015

Technique Junkies ATC swap

I participated in a Technique Junkies ATC Swap for Fall Colors- we use any TJ technique from Newsletters or any of the CD's.
 and
 My ATC's were made by using the Plain Technique from the Dec '10/Jan '11 newsletter. I seem to enjoy making a mess and experimenting with color : )  I love this new image from Technique Junkies and had to ink it up.....called Contemporary Floral.

Here are the ATC's I recieved back:
 Lt- Dawn Tinkham using 'That Shimmering Touch' 6/03
Rt- Beth Cutwright- Swap Hostess- Textured Tissues June /July 2014

Top- Holly Brown-Watercolor Resist 12/08 - so shimmery IRL!
Bottom- Priscilla LaBranche-  More Yellow/Green  IRL and the leaf is copper- Faux Designer Paper 12/08

 Lt -Tina Johnston- Layered Watercolors 12/14 (More orange for flower and the BG is more green)
Rt-Hewitt Hulse- Sectioned Retiform Aug/Sept 2004

Have a Fab Labor Day weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

16 comments:

*Vicki* said...

I had forgotten all about that plaid technique!! The colors look really amazing on them!! I saw this on FB and glad I came over to get a better look at them!! :) Really fabulous ATC cards!! Thanks for sharing! Happy Friday!! HOT HOT HOT in Il!! :)

Lynn McAuley said...

I love this big, bold image on your pretty plaids, Shelly! Beautiful work!

Lisa said...

What gorgeous ATC's!! The colors are amazing!! The ones you received are beautiful, too!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Katydid Cards said...

Wow, I'm loving the colors of these cards. You did a great job.

Kim from CCMC and KatydidCards

Unknown said...

Your ATC's are lovely Shelly. So are the ones you received back in your swap.

Larisa said...

wow!! Shelly, all the ATC's are so wonderful!!! Great job! And the ATC's you have got are beautiful too. :)

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Your ATC's are beautiful. Love the plaid. I've got that stamp on my wish list. The other ladies are so talented. It is nice to see other ATC's. TFS.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! Beautiful ATC's!

Donna said...

I adore plaid and your cards are very close to plain. Such vibrant fun colors! And the ATCs you received are stunning also. Great job! Stay cool this weekend and hope you have some crafty time!

Kim P said...

I have never been a big ATC person, but I LOVE these! Your plaid designs are fabulous and bold!

kiwimeskreations said...

What wonderful ATC's Shelly - both yours (love those colours) and the ones you received.
Blessings
Maxine

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Really love your plaid like ATCs Shelley, so very bright and eye catching but lovely ones in return that is for sure.
Hugs and God bless,
Shaz in Oz.x

Terry said...

What pretty ATC's Shelly! The colors are gorgeous and love that plaid effect!!! I need to get all my newsletters organized! Happy Sunday!

MiamiKel said...

Oh my goodness, Shel - these are amazing! So vibrant and different and unique - what a skill you have for these ATCs! I'm always in awe of how detailed they are for being so little! GORGEOUS! ♥

Penny said...

Simply gorgeous, Shelly! Love the mod flower stamping and the backgrounds are beautiful! :^)
Hugs, Penny

NanaConnie said...

All your backgrounds on the ARC are fabulous, Shelly, but the plaid on the first ones totally intrigues me! Beautifully done.