Sunday, June 14, 2015

Sunday Stampin'

A little Sunday stamping......

close up of the embossed butterflies


 I colored the image with Distress Markers directly on the rubber, huffed on it (to re-moisten the ink) and stamped on white cardstock. I did add additional touches of green(s) to the grass once the image was stamped. I also added some inks around the outlines of the flower pots and the watering can.

I have been stamping alot, but it takes so long to upload on my temp. computer that I will wait until I get my regular computer back to post them all......... We had a heck of a time getting the pictures on my blog- they wanted to be upside down and regardless of the editing, would stay upside down!  I finally emailed the pics to Ray (hubby) and we edited them on his computer and uploaded them from there : )

The image and sentiment are by Sparkle and Sprinkle and can be found HERE

Challenges for my card:
Inkspirational Challenge- Insp. picture
Brown Sugar- In the Garden
Creative Knockouts- Use your Stash 
Simon Says Stamp Monday- For the Love of Plants
Sparkle N Sprinkle AG with embossing (butterflies)

Thanks for stopping by!
 Shelly

19 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Gorgeous - worth all the work you sent through! Thanks for sharing with us and using an SNS image for the Creative Challenge for Sparkle N sprinkle.

Unknown said...

Wow, I love how much mileage you got out of all the challenges you submitted for and were inspired by Shelly. Your card has so much visual texture. My favorite is the piercing along the white stamped piece of your garden items. Very lovely card.

cass said...

Wonderful image for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week for our "In the Garden" challenge

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely card Shelly - hope your computer is 'home' soon, I am missing your posts.
Blessings
Maxine

Donna said...

Shelly, this is adorable. I rarely use that method with stamping but I'll have to revive that soon. I love the cute little embossing butterfly. And a wonderful background too. I'll be MIA for the next few weeks to as I get ready and do day camp but I hope your computer comes back very soon. Hugs! Have a wonderful week.

Pamellia said...

Fabulous card Shelly, I love the embossed butterflies! hugs :)

Anne Temple said...

Love this spring card and definitely all the trouble you went through to get them uploaded onto your blog. So glad you shared it with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge Shelly. Congrats on being a SNS Featured Artist too!

NanaConnie said...

Beautifully done, Shelly! Loving that dp and the twine. Everything is just so pleasing. :-D

Sandra said...

Such a stunning card! Love the gorgeous background paper! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Lynn McAuley said...

I love this beautifully layered garden scene, Shelly! Amazing work!

jimlynn said...

PRETTY card Shelly! Love the tiny embossed butterfly and that sentiment. Just beautiful.
Lynn

MiamiKel said...

Super sweet, Shel! I love the embossing work on your card!

*Vicki* said...

Really beautiful card Shelly!! LOVE your stunning scene with these images! :)

Wanda said...

Love your card! I especially love the rustic look of that background paper. Was that hand stamped? Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Just lovely! So many perfect details! Keep them coming!

Penny said...

Gorgeous, Shelly! Really love that teal background! And the image is so pretty--goes perfectly with your sentiment! Love the added bling in your design, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Cathy P said...

Fun card, Shelly! Glad you were able to post it! Thanks for playing along with our Use Your Stash Challenge at Creative Knockouts. Cathy xx

Unknown said...

Lovely images!!! I love anything garden related!!!

Yvonne Garner said...

Beautifully done! Thank you for sharing with us at Inkspirational!