Friday, October 11, 2013

Treat Pouch

Happy Friday- we are getting ready to head to Cincinnati for a wedding and to visit my parents.  I hope the ride will be colorful with the trees changing colors!

Before I head out, I wanted to play in the Oriental Stamp Art Sketch #243. I am going to give it to my Mother, who is a China Painting teacher- and has many Japanese students.
 This pattern is on the Technique Junkies 3D and Fun Folds CD and is called a Goodie Purse. It is a quick and easy project. I stamped a background of Chinese characters on white glossy CS and used Rich Razzleberry ink. I layered it on Copper Metallic cardstock. The dragonflies are by Michael Strong and are stamped in So Saffron Ink,

 I added candy inside : )

 I hope you have a safe and happy weekend!

Challenges:
Make it Monday- Anything Goes
Creative Corner-Anything But a Card

Thanks for stopping by!
 Shelly

14 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Shelly your Mom is going to treasure this wonderful little sweets bag.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Marilyn said...

This little goodie purse is very clever and I like how you've designed the outside too. Pretty colours!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow what a brilliant treat pouch!! LOVE the purples of course, but clever idea!! Enjoy your time! HUGS

Penny said...

Can I be your mom this weekend instead? I'd love this treat bag! ;^) So very pretty, and filled with YUM! :^)
Hugs, Penny

jimlynn said...

TOO cute! Shelly, your mom is going to love this little purse. Adorable.
Lynn

Unknown said...

I love your little purse brimming with goodies. It's so cute! Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

kiwimeskreations said...

This is so cute Shelly - love the way it opens out. Have a great weekend.
Blessings
Maxine

Donna said...

This is so cute, Shelly. I've often wanted to make little treat holders like that for my coworkers but too many of them are guys and I don't think they would appreciate getting a purse, even if it is full of candy. LOL! We are visiting in Cincinnati also this weekend. Doing jobs for Tom's parents. Hope your trip is safe and fun. I do love the design of your treat holder.

Anne Temple said...

How cute is that! Your mom will love it.

crafty said...

What a lovely idea. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Corner

paige said...

Cute treat purse! Your mom will adore this!

CarlaKH said...

wow this is so cute! Love the color too!

MiamiKel said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love this vibrant burst of color it has!!!

Terry said...

What a pretty purse and it will be so loved! Have a great trip and I hope the colors are bursting! Hugs!