Friday, September 27, 2013

Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner

I worked late tonight....so am just now posting winners for my blog candy- Randon.org picked the winners

First choice at a set is
Mary Strauser said...



thank Shelly for the chance. Love coming to your blog when I am stuck on a card. I can always get some inspiration.

How sweet- Thank You!  I will send you a note and see which set you would like, and will get # 2 in the mail to:
Donna said...
Two very nice sets, Shelly. Thanks for sharing with us!

Donna, once I hear from Mary, I will get your set in the mail!
Thanks for stopping by!
 Shelly

2 comments:

Donna said...

Thank Shelley for picking me. What a nice surprise for today! Big hugs! Have a wonderful weekend!

Mary Strauser said...

Hi Shelly thank you for the stamp sets you sent me. I love it. It was a nice surprise when I came from the hospital.
Still running back and forth and this is the first time I had time to thank you.
May God be with you and your family. I know he is with mine.