Sunday, September 1, 2013

OSA Lotus ATC Swap

For the Oriental Art Yahoo Group monthly ATC exchange, the theme for August was Lotus.

 I used a Lotus image from About Art Accents. (oohhhhh I found this set is 50% off when I went to AAA to link it : )  ) I colored the image with Copic Markers, then covered it with Irridescent Ice embossing powder. The background 'Pool Party' cardstock color was off a tad but, so I used a Technique Junkies Technique called Debossed Coloring- perfect!

 My partner for August was Dawn T.

 The picture does not fully show the shimmer- she also used Copics and sprayed the ATC with Smooch. (and my friends know that I love Pink and Blue.....so Heart this ATC!!!).

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Holiday weekend!!!
 Shelly

7 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

Love the lotus and the sparkle. Gorgeous work!

Desire Fourie said...

Love you and your friend's atc's. So much beauty going on, on such a small surface.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Karli said...

Beautiful ATCs! Especially luv the lotus *Ü*
Hugs~

Donna said...

What a gorgeous ATC. That shimmery lotus flower is just gorgeous! Is this the same technique we used at Joan's? It absolutely beautiful!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what beautiful ATC's they are both stunning!
Blessings
Maxine

Penny said...

OMGosh, Shelly, both of these are so gorgeous! Love the shimmer, the colors, and the beautiful images! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Margaret said...

Wow! This is so gorgeous. Love the flower image and your coloring with the embossing, just makes it pop!