Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Outlawz Progressive Digi Challenge

  I do not have to cook or clean for Thanksgiving, so I am focusing on my Christmas cards....only 41 days left until Christmas. ..........Yikes!!!




























I used a digital image- from the progressive challenge at The Outlawz. Sandi Huggett and Anne Fenton drew such gorgeous images, well I could not resist using them for my holiday cards. I used Neenah white cardstock and colored the image with Copic markers and highlights with a Sakura Gelly Roll pen. Copics used: R24, R29, R39, R59, Y18, Y23, YG06, YG17, YG67 and C1.  I used the gorgeous  Rosso Incandescent cardstock - not only is it red- can you see the gold shimmer???



 I added a Zig Zag stitch around the edge of the image panel and around the edge of the card.  The clear Rhinestones have been colored Gold with a Y23 Copic Marker.
 I have more of the images colored for the challenge and look forward to finishing all of the cards.

Challenges:
Digital Tuesday- Christmas
My Partner in crafting crime- use a freebie
Christmas Card Challenges- Holly
Dream Valley-Stitching
Pile it on- Traditional Christmas


Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

13 comments:

Darlene said...

Another brilliant card, Shelly! Such shimmer and sparkle, it glows with the Holiday Spirit. The stitching is a subtle compliment to the image. Your coloring and accents on the Poinsettias is perfect!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Shelley the stitching is gorgeous

Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Stunning card, thanks for joining us at Dream Valley. xx

sara said...

fab card love the stocking with the poinsettias on it thanks so much for joining us at dream valley this week
hugs sara x

Trina said...

Your stitching and coloring are perfect! Thanks for making The Outlawz such a great place!

jimlynn said...

WOW again! Beautiful image and card. WONDERFUL sewing too!
Lynn

Juliet A said...

your stitching is always so inspiring! Thanks for reminding me about this challenge!

kiwimeskreations said...

Hi Shelly - this is fabulous, and I can see the gold in the red - great choice of card-stock!! fabulous card with all the shimmer complementing the elegant image and the stunning colouring.
Blessings
Maxine

Lynne in NI said...

Wow, what a pretty card! (... but please don't remind me how close Christmas is or I'll be up all night making my cards LOL!) Thanks for playing along with our stitching challenge at Dream Valley.

Unknown said...

Cute! Thanks for playing at Digital Tuesday Challenge.

Ashley said...

Great card! I love the simplicity of the stocking. Thanks for joining us at My Partner in Crafting Crime!

~Ashley
My Partner in Crafting Crime DT

Robin said...

Thanks so much for joining us in our 'use a freebie' challenge at My Partner in Crafting Crime,
Robin

kiwimeskreations said...

Well done Shelly for winning over at Dream Valley with this card :-)
Blessings
Maxine