Friday, September 2, 2011

CDAC Progressive Challenge #1

 I made it with just a bit of time to spare for the CDAC Progressive Challenge #1.


For my final card (#6 of 6) , I used Anne's Digital Image- which brings me back to my childhood and swimming in a big metal basin- if you will- at my Grandparents farm.  Three of us kids could easily fit into it - as I remember it.....and we would spend hours playing.  There are 7 kids in my family, so my Grandparents were probably thrilled for us to be busy and getting our energy out- outdoors!
 The sentiment I used is from Create with TLC and the Sketch is from 365 challenge #181. I used DSP from My Mind's Eye.

Challenges
Cute Card Thursday- use at least one punch
Gingersnaps- Babes and Tots
I break for Challenges- Shabby Chic
KB cute Monday-Butterfly (see the border circles...)

Thanks for stopping by! Shelly

7 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful card Shelly - the image is delightful and the sentiment spot on.
Blessings
Maxine

Jane Bosi said...

This is a great card and fits I Brake For Challenges' shabby chic challenge wonderfully! Nice work and thanks for playing along with us!

Rose said...

what a precious image and such a sweet card :)

wendipooh13 said...

ahhhh how sweet!!! love that cute image!!!!

Manuela Navarro said...

Que bonita!!
Has jugado genial con el sketch al colocar así los circulos!

Erum Tasneem said...

what a sweet card and absolutely adorable image!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So cute and adorable. Love the gal in the tub image.