Monday, July 11, 2011

More Graduation Cards

 My youngest is going to lots of grad parties this summer...Here is the style of card(s) I made for this past weekend.

  The sentiment and patterned paper is from Create with TLC.  I colored the sentiment with Copics and highlighted with Stardust Gelly Roll pen.
 
  Here are a couple of cards made by friends- hand stamped of course that Stephi rec'd.

This was made by Diane- Stephi loved it. You gotta love that Bella Grad image!

This one is by my friend Nancy- how cool is this?  The numbers are silver embossed- I will for sure be using this idea in the future!

 I  hope you are having a nice week and having great weather!
Shelly

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great cards!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Shelly your card is right for a graduation. Mature and elegant
Cheers
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

kiwimeskreations said...

Fascinating the different ways people make cards for the same occasion!
I love the TLC stuff - Paulette shares so generously!
BLessings
Maxine

Emily Keaton said...

Great grad cards, Shelly!! Hope you are having a great summer. :)

Sharon said...

Great graduation cards - you've certainly been busy making these!

Gerri Herbst said...

Beautiful cards today. I love the third one so simple and elegant. Thanks for sharing.

2amscrapper said...

these are wonderful cards--thanks for visiting my blog!

Kathy said...

Congrats to your dd. Love the card you made, really cute with the paper and senti from TLC.

Carrie said...

all of these grad cards are perfect