Thursday, March 31, 2011

McMahon Five

The entire McMahon Five Designs new releases are HERE

 This sweet little bunny is from Studio 313 at McMahon Five Designs.  It is colored with Copics in pastel colors. There is a touch of Copic Spica pen for shimmer. The background is made with the Glimmer Mist Water coloring Technique by the Technique Junkies- it is so shimmery IRL. The shimmery velvet ribbon is from the Target dollar spot.

 My next card- an image by Fairydoodler-Fairy Sitting- is so hard to photograph because of the shimmer on the card- another Technique Junkies technique- the background is from my stash, so I do not know what it is called....I can only guess.... it is very shimmery...that I know for sure!

 I printed out the image on Vellum, colored it from the back with Copic markers and did the pierced vellum technique- Technique Junkies.  There are pearls added and punched butterflies with little pearls in the centers.  The peach dots around the Nestie and the shimmer on the wings is Mango Creative Inspirations paint.  Sentiment is by Create with TLC.

A couple of challenges:
Crafty Creations-Bunnies
Creative Craft World-Easter

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

12 comments:

CarlaKH said...

SOO cute. I love your style!

jimlynn said...

Shelly, BOTH are super! Really like the bunny card. So cute.
Lynn

Artsnark said...

these are so cute love the different texture/colors

"My Crafting Room" said...

Wonderful job. So cute.

"My Crafting Room" said...

Wonderful project, so cute.

Michele said...

love both of these! expertly done. xo

Carrie said...

I like how you did the cb bg behind the bunny image. The fairy is just darling, love the colors.

2amscrapper said...

You do beautiful work! Thanks for visiting me!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful cards! I love the textured egg behind the bunny. The monochrome fairy card is lovely.


~Cheryl~


Check out my blog candy!

Shawne said...

Love these springy colors Shelly your Bunny card is so cute and that ribbon is gorgeous, of course your fairy card too, great funny image!

Basement Stamper said...

the bunny is super cute! Great card.

Creative Inspirations said...

Very cool! As always Shelly you do wonderful creations.