Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St Patrick's Day

 In Ireland, St Patrick's Day is a religious celebration- and not a day of drinking green beer and partying!  None the less, I took the occasion to make just one more Irish card- I had my Cricut out and cut out the Clover SVG file recently posted at Create with TLC.

  I put the cut out clovers (that is, the Cricut cut out the clovers....)  through the cuttlebug and highlighted the embossed areas with green ink, and added some background paper from TLC and a digi image- which I printed out three times as you can see (also from TLC). 
 The Emerald green cardstock the clovers are cut out of green cardstock that has a shimmer to it.
 I hope you have a safe and happy day- maybe filled with a little corned beef and cabbage, Irish Soda bread and maybe a little green beer......!

Thanks for stopping by! Shelly

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

Great card for St. Pat's Day! Really like all the four leaf clovers! So cute.
Lynn

Carrie said...

I like how you embossed the clovers and woo hoo you used the cricut.

Priyanka said...

very green green refreshing st pt day card.