Sunday, October 11, 2009

Blog candy Winner!

I arrived in Kentucky safely- admired the scenery- the leaves are starting to change colors in Southern Indiana- so pretty!

I wrote all of the names of everyone who entered a card in Aly's cketch challenge and posted a comment here:
http://shellymc2.blogspot.com/2009/10/1st-ever-blog-candy-and-sweet-dreamers.html

The winner is Juliet!

There are photo's I took (while driving) to Kentucky on I-74 South in Indiana between Batesville and Lawrenceberg . There are miles and miles of driving tree-lined highway- it was really pretty.  I will be heading to Ohio State to see my daughter Katie on the way home, so will not be driving back this way- too bad- it is soon to be really magnificent!


Thanks to everyone for playing - my first blog candy ever!

Have a great weekend,


Shelly

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Beautiful photos!! Lovely countryside. I live in Central Wisconsin, colors are beautiful here too!